Saturday, November 10, 2007

No pic today

I hadn't realized how often some of you check in, so I thought I'd at least fill you in briefly. We don't have any new photos because not much photographic has happened. Thad had a 24-hour flu thing with a 102 degree temp and all. So for two days Anja and I worked to stay out of germ range. He's doing mostly fine now and we skipped it. I had an interview. We attended a department dinner party which was fun--my friend Marcella watched Anja. Since the interviews are being scheduled, I'll be looking at more schools for Anja this week.

More busy-busy and not as much clicky-clicky. I'm sure we'll have something soon.

A quick side note you should be aware of in case you find yourself in rural PA: You know how the radio station you probably listen to says, "The best oldies," or maybe "We only play what you want to hear!" Something different about State College compared to Minneapolis: I heard the DJ on the radio here actually say, "We're the station that will play anything!" Trying to make everybody happy makes no one happy, especially people who like good music. Be careful out there.

No comments: